At Lensational we are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors.
Information That We Collect
In running our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changed to our website, services or goods and products.
We never give or sell your details to third parties for marketing purposes
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enabled you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not store our customer’s financial details.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the new GDPR regulations that will take place on the 25th May 2018, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you, and you have the right to have this information rectified or erased. Requests will be dealt with within one month.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via our contact form.